What's In The Box:
- 1 x Nefful UV Protection Arm Cover Black AS020
- Designed to protect exposed skin from harmful UV rays up to 95%
- Tested and proven in Japan
- The breathable fabric is light and comfortable to wear
Material : Outer: Cotton 100% Inner: Polyvinyl Chloride (Nefful NEORON) 64%、Polyester 25%、Nylon 7%、Polyurethane 4%
- Neoron is a negative ion fibre transformed from polyvinyl chloride. Its ingenious invention and its unique features won the Okochi Award in 1959, the highest honour in the Japanese fibre industry, the Onshi Invention Award in 1960 given by the late Emperor Hirohito of Japan and the Chemistry Technological Award in 1961 given by the prestigious Chemistry Association of Japan.
- Heat insulation can be stifling hot, which keeps sweat inside the material and is uncomfortable, or it can be dry and warm. Since Neoron does not absorb water and has superior sweat dispersion features, it is not only warm but also dry.
- When two fabrics rub against each other, one side generates positive static electricity while the other generates negative electricity. When rubbing against all fabrics or skin, Neoron can generate negative static electricity (tests were conducted by the Textile Research Institute of Japan). The unique negative ion effect generated by Neoron is good for health.
- It is a fact that the largest organ in our body is our skin. Experts believe that we are only able to absorb 15% of negative ions through breathing. However, our skin can absorb up to 85 % of negative ions. Therefore, our body can absorb 100% of negative ions if we wear Neoron.