What is inside each bottle?
- The Moringa.sg oil is derived from the seeds of the organic moringa trees. Moringa.sg oil does not leave an oily or sticky feeling as it is easily absorbed by the skin, even in tropical countries like Singapore where it is hot and humid all year round.
- The cold pressed oil retains all the good properties. The Moringa.sg oil is stable in nature and does not turn rancid easily. It has a shelf life of up to five years and will retain its properties for a longer period than other skin or hair care products you find on the market.
- Moringa.sg oil possesses exceptional oxidative stability which may explain why the Egyptians placed vases of Moringa oil in their tombs. Moringa oil has a nutty fragrance and pale yellow consistency. Moringa oil has been used in skin preparations and ointments since Egyptian times.
Benefits Of Moringa Oil For Skin:
This oil is getting popular day by day in the cosmetic industry purely because of its excellent anti-aging benefits and other important properties. Here are the skin benefits of Moringa oil:
1. Anti-aging oil:
- This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
2. Natural glow:
- Moringa oil actually helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is really great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally.
3. Fights acne, black heads and dark spots:
- Moringa oil is also known for its outstanding properties of curing acne. It works wonders in removing black heads and spots from your skin. A flawless skin is what we all crave for, Don’t we?
4. Cures cuts, burns and rashes:
- Moringa oil is also known to be good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil. It helps cures minor skin cuts, rashes or even burns. You may also use it for healing insect bites.
- Moringa Oil Benefits for Hair:
- This fresh smelling oil has been known as a natural hair cleanser for ages. So here we are listing the top few benefits of Moringa oil for hair:
5. Moisturizes scalp:
- Moringa oil is really famous as the massage oil. You may wet your hair first and then simply massage some Moringa oil onto your scalp gently. This way it will reach your roots and moisturize your scalp. It is ideal for people with dry scalp.